My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Saturday 28 May 2011

Wheelbarrow rides with Grandpa!



These pictures are so great for me because as a child growing up one of the things I remember the most about going and visiting my grandparents in Idaho was the wheelbarrow rides! My Grandpa Hyde and some of my uncles would take us grandkids for rides in my grandparents backyard in the wheelbarrow. I remember it being so much fun and I always looked forward to it! They would run around the backyard with one of us in the wheelbarrow and then dump us out and let the next kid in...too fun! So I was way excited when my parents bought a wheelbarrow and were about to work in their garden. It was cute for me to see Crew get his first wheelbarrow ride from his grandpa. He loved it, and then later, of course, had to try doing it himself! Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment