My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Baby News!

I know, it has been forever since I have made a post. Partly due to my feeling blahh! Yep, Derek and I are expecting baby #2. I am 16 weeks pregnant and feeling great now! I didn't realize how spoiled I was with my first pregnancy, where I felt fine mostly. This one has been harder but I am glad that yucky feeling has past. I am due on October 25th. I know, I am a little freaked out because Crew and this one will only be about 19-20 months apart...YIKES! We are very excited!

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Maybe you're sick because it's a girl this time! Hopefully once this marathon is over I'll be joining you in the preggo stage! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO IN TROUBLE!!! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YaY! Congrats! thats so cool I can't wait to see da baby! I miss you! See you soon. -cierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you both. Hopefully it's all uphill from here as far as feeling good eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I can totally relate, I have felt WAY WORSE this time around. I'm glad that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete