My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Saturday 19 November 2011

Baby Brock



So, I know this post is really late, but things have been crazy to say the least. Brock was born on October 24th, and get this....weighed 9lbs 8 oz! I was even one day early! I was shocked! Everything was great and he is perfectly healthy...but I am so sleep deprived! I did not realize until this baby how spoiled we were with Crew. This baby is definitely more challenging. He seems to need less sleep and is more fussy...but I guess we were due for that since Crew has been such a gem! And can you believe Brock's hair?? Pretty crazy! That was the talk in the hospital amongst all the nurses. His hair is so long and does a cute little flip out on the ends. Pretty funny.


2 comments:

  1. His hair is awesome!! Congratulations on your cute little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious!!! You guys sound JUST like us! Brenna was so easy and Adria has been so different! I hope you are able to get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete