My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Winkie-Wink :)
I love this...it is as if he is saying "love you" to the camera!
It is so hard to capture a smile from him. He is always super smiley and then we pull the camera out and he is like "hmmm what's that" it stinks...but we actually got a cute smile.
Babies are a lot of work! This is nap time for me...but not for him. :)
Hilarious pic! He loves his bath time!
It is just a matter of time before Derek has him throwing a baseball, playing tennis etc...this kid will be forced into playing sports whether he wants to or not!!
What a little cutie!! I think he has the sweetest face!
Yeah! The day finally came....March 11th at 9:05 pm. We were so excited!! It was a long day, but obviously totally worth it. I was in labor for about 13 hours but everything went awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Blog....so glad I can finally follow you, Derek, and Crew. So when are you joining Facebook? Baby steps.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you finally joined the blogging world! Crew is so cute!!! I'm excited we can finally keep in contact some other was than the telly!

    ReplyDelete